Not only are these Rainbow Veggie Wraps beautiful to look at, but they smell and taste amazing with the fresh vegetables used! Making these with fresh raw vegetables makes you immediately feel its many healthy benefits and has your body thanking you. With this dish, you truly taste all of the rainbow! It’s the perfect healthy twist for your weekly Taco Tuesday Mexican food nights!
I recreated this recipe from Further Food‘s website, a health expert site showcasing amazing, creative, healthy recipes to and from people with specific health preferences. Check out Further Food’s website for the full nutritionalist commentary on this dish!
Here is their recipe:
- 1 small head of purple cabbage (3 leaves chopped and the rest set aside for the wraps)
- 1 large red bell pepper (cut into match sticks)
- 1 carrot (shaved)
- 1 handful basil (chopped)
- 1 handful cilantro (chopped)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 large cucumber (chopped)
- 1/2 lime juice
- 1/2 batch of spicy mango chili dipping sauce (optional)
- Mix all the above ingredients (except for dipping sauce) into a large bowl and toss well.
- Pour dipping sauce into a small bowl.
- Fill each cabbage wrap with the rainbow veggie salad and dip as desired into the spicy mango sauce. Enjoy with slow conscious bites and take in the moment of rich savory flavors!
Servings: 10, Carbs 5g, Sugar 3g, Protein 1g, Fiber 2g