When I think of summer, the first thing that pops into my head are popsicles! I created these to make them 4th of July themed by making them with red and blue berries. So easy to make and fun for everyone to eat! Have a refreshing pop to cool off your summer days!
- In a popsicle tray maker, pour your sugar free juice into the tray and add as many blueberries and strawberries as you like.
- Place into the freezer for a few hours until they harden.
- Take out and lick away!
Even Winnie likes it too!
Happy 4th of July! I hope that you have enjoyed my simple, summer 4th of July themed recipes this week! Create and have fun with these treats for all your summery festivities!
Cool down this Independence Day weekend with an all-American parfait dessert! Super simple to make, but has a beautiful and festive presentation. The only sugar in it is from the fruit! So delicious!
- Strawberries, diced
- Sugar Free Cool Whip
- In a glass, layer mixed berries with the sugar free cool whip until you have reached the top!
- I decorated the top of my parfait with blueberries and a watermelon star cut out. But it can be decorated with anything (strawberries, american flags, etc.) or it can also be left plain as well!
Even your plain ol’ water can be dressed up for Fourth of July! Hydration is key to a hot summer day. Plus, the fruit gives water a new, fun, refreshing taste! Pizazz your water by throwing some fruit into it!
- Strawberries, diced
- Fill your glass with water, add in ice, and toss in as many blueberries and strawberries you would like!
- Feel refreshed!
One of the best things about the Fourth of July is the fireworks! Well, why not make your summer treats look like firework fun! These Firework Fruit Wands are quite possibly the cutest and both kids and adults will love them!
- Star cookie cutter
- Long wooden skewers
- Slice your watermelon into slices and then take your star cookie cutter to cut out star pieces.
- Take a skewer and skewer 6 blueberries then top it off with a watermelon star
- Place in a vase or tall cup. Then repeat as many times as you want!
Let the Fourth of July festivities begin! There’s no better way than enticing your guests with this great 4th of July themed platter before the barbecues and main dishes start. Serve with crackers and toothpicks.
- Strawberries, cut
- White cheddar cheese, diced
- Place the blueberries in a separate small bowl. Then place the small bowl in the corner of a square platter or plate.
- Make alternating red and white stripes on the large platter. Starting with the strawberries, then the cheese, then the raspberries, then more cheese, and finally finish off with the last row being strawberries.
This week I will posting healthy creative Fourth of July themed recipes to serve at those holiday parties or to even just enjoy on your own!