I am newly obsessed with these No-Bake Vanilla Coconut Doughnut Holes from a recipe on Further Food. They are packed with flavor, super easy to make, and made with simple ingredients! I love how there is no added sugar to these doughnuts because they are naturally sweet from dates and coconut used. You can make them for the day and then store them in the fridge as little simple snacks to pop into your mouth throughout the week. You can also check out the Further Food recipe here along with nutritionalist commentary!
- 2 cups fresh medjool dates (pitted)
- 1/3 cup cashews (soaked overnight in purified water drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (1/2 cup set aside to cover the doughnut holes in)
- Mix all the above ingredients in a food processor and blend until it becomes a coarse crumbly mix. Be careful not to over process.
- Scoop out mix onto a plate and roll into tablespoon size balls. Cover in coconut. Enjoy!
Servings:15, Carbs 11g, Sugar 9g, Fiber 1g, Protein 1g