This is one of the EASIEST cookie recipes that you will ever make. All you need is just TWO ingredients.. Bananas and chia seeds! And the best part is that you can eat ALL the raw cookie dough that you want with this recipe, no eggs involved!
These guys will keep you satisfied because chia seeds expand when you digest them keeping you feeling fuller for longer. Chia seeds are also dense with micronutrients, antioxidants, fiber, protein, Omega-3s, etc! The banana gives it the right amount of sweetness too! These cookies will help you snack smart and give you your sweet tooth fix in a healthy way.
The great part about this recipe is that you can add many other ingredients to make different versions. For example, just by adding things like chocolate chips, peanut/almond butter, oats, or unsweetened coconut shreds would all make it taste amazing! Be creative!
- 1-2 bananas (depending on how many you want to make)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds (Amazon Affiliate link)
- With a fork, mash up your bananas until they form a creamy consistency like dough
- Stir in the chia seeds
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, spoon little spoonfuls of the banana chia seed dough on to the baking sheet formed into cookies. The thicker you make them, the more gooey they will taste. And the more thin you make them, the more crispy they will be.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and bake for 20-25 minutes
- Let cool and then go bananas!
Nutrition facts per cookie: 24 calories, 1g carb, 1g protein, 3g fat