I saw these creations on Pinterest and I was totally inspired. They are a cute and festive way to prepare snacks for the Halloween season. Naturally sweet and can help curve those sugar cravings to help you not overload on Halloween candy.
Bananas contain high levels of tryptophan that naturally converts to serotonin, which increases your mood! They are also high in potassium which can protect your muscles from cramping during a workout or even in your sleep. They have many other vitamins and minerals like: iron, magnesium, calcium, vitamins A and E, folate, carotene, and choline.
Greek yogurt is a great source of protein vital for building muscle, cell growth, and preparing tissue. It is also packed with probiotics which contains microorganisms that keep your intestines healthy and happy. It also has vitamin B12 that is necessary for healthy brain function.
- Banana, halved
- Greek yogurt
- 3 dark chocolate chips
- Honey or any kind of sweeter (optional)
- Wooden skewer
- Skewer a half of a banana. Dip it into the Greek yogurt until covered. As an optional option, add sweetener to the Greek yogurt before dipping to make it a little sweeter.
- Place the coated banana on a dish with parchment paper. Take 3 dark chocolate chip morsels and place on the banana for eyes and a mouth.
- Place the dish into the freezer and until hardened.
- Take out and ENJOY your spoooooky ghost friend!
Total carbs 18g, Sugar 18g