What’s better than waking up this Easter morning to some creatively cute Easter Bunny Paleo Pancakes?! If this doesn’t put a smile on your face, then I don’s know what else will. Everyone will love this breakfast surprise.. kids, adults, grandparents, everyone. Its the perfect way to start off your Easter celebrations the right way! Happy Easter!
- 3 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 t cinnamon
Bunny Accessories Ingredients
- Sliced strawberries
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Cut into haves blueberries
- Sliced banana
- Combine all pancake ingredients in a bowl or blender until smooth consistency.
- Pour batter on to hot pan and flip over for a golden pancake. For one plate make one large pancake, one medium pancake, 2 small pancakes, and 2 small triangle looking pancakes.
- Tip: For creating the bunny’s ears, instead of pouring the batter on to the pan into a round dollop like you normally would for round pancakes, pour the batter in a line shape so that the pancakes are more stretched to look like an ear shape.
- When done, place pancakes in the shape of a bunny.
- Add the shredded coconut at the bottom of the bunny for a fluffy cotton tail.
- Place the sliced strawberries on the side as hearts. And place the 6 halved blueberries on each foot of the bunny. Finally, place 2 slices of bananas on each of the bunny’s foot.
- Admire this cute creation of yours and devour!
My pet bunny, Winnie was my inspiration and muse!
Check out my recipe featured on Further Food along with nutritionalist commentary: 4-Ingredient Paleo Bunny Pancakes