To kick off Day 1 of the 25 Days of Type Happy Holiday Challenge, here is something easy and quick to do. Since it is Cyber Monday, I figured many people would be sitting inside attached to their computers or working. So today’s challenge is to play your favorite holiday song and perform as many bicycle sit-ups as you can to the length of the song. I picked Mariah Carey’s “All I Want For Christmas Is You” song and did 403 bicycles!
Good luck and most importantly have fun!
How to do a Bicycle Sit-up:
1. Lie on your back, hands behind head, legs off the ground and bent
2. Bring your right elbow to your left knee
3. Switch and bring your left elbow to your right knee
4. Leg not being used should be straight and off the ground with toe pointed
5. Tighten your core in order to bring your elbow all the way to your knee
6. Core should stay engaged and keep alternating your legs and elbows