Make your own creation!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Serves: 16 brownies
•¾ cup pumpkin puree
•½ cup coconut oil, melted
•1 egg, whisked
•1 teaspoon vanilla extract
•1 cup almond flour
•¼ cup tapioca flour
•1 cup stevia (natural sweetener)
•1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
•½ cup dark chocolate chips (I used Lily’s Sweets Chocolate Chips, which are totally sugar free and made with the natural sweetener Stevia)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease an 8×8 glass baking dish with ghee, coconut oil or butter.
3. Mix all ingredient together in a large bowl until well combined.
4. Pour mixture into baking dish.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.